Patient Options is looking for new partners to collaborate with!
Patient Options offers plenty of different ways to be a partner. Let’s find out how we can work together with our access to healthcare doctors and patients and find a win-win solution.
Practice Management groups and Trade groups
- Give your members a great product that will increase their satisfaction with your services
- Help your clients grow larger and reach more patients
- Give your clients a good night’s rest knowing they are protected from dual fee schedule accusations, time of service discounts, anti-kickback statutes, inducement violations, false claims acts and civil monetary penalties
EHR, EMR, and Practice management systems
- Are looking to integrate safety to your providers directly into your system?
- Earn partner revenue from your provider base
- API services and SDKs to plug into your software
Medical Billers and revenue management firms
- Reduce your administrative costs by protecting yourself against unruly audits.
- Increase your clients overall patient population
We work with and endorse these great companies and associations!
Patient Options creates and stores information consistent with HIPAA, DSS, and PCI standards and procedures for all patients and clinic applications. Clinic/Patient correspondence outside of website-based information may contain confidential or legally privileged information or private and sensitive healthcare information that is intended to be shared only with the named recipient. Any enclosed healthcare information may be protected under the Privacy Act, 5 USC 552 (a), and/or Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) (PL104-191) and its various implementing regulations. If this correspondence contains healthcare information, it is being provided to you after appropriate authorization from the patient or under circumstances that do not require patient authorization. Recipients are obligated to maintain it in a safe, secure, and confidential manner and this information must be protected in accordance with those provisions. Redisclosure without additional consent or as permitted by law is prohibited.